MOU Singing Ceremony between TUS, Japan, and, GS KKU
On March 7, 2014, the Graduate School, Khon Kaen University, held the MOU signing ceremony for academic and research collaboration with the Graduate School of Innovation Studies, Tokyo University of Science (TUS), Japan. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lampang Manmart, Dean of the Graduate School and Professor Jinzo Fujino, Director of Master of Intellectual Property (MIP) as the representative for the Dean of MIP from TUS, agreed to sign the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for two institutes at the Graduate School, Khon Kaen University. On this occasion, the lecturers from MIP, TUS, and the administrators and lectures of Intellectual Property and Innovation Management (IP and IM) jointly witnessed the ceremony as follows:
(Delegates from TUS)
1. Professor Hisayoshi Miyatake, MIP lecturer;
2. Professor Takashi Sawai, MIP lecturer;
3. Professor Makoto Ogino, MIP lecturer;
(Representative from KKU)
4. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Apirat Petchsiri, Dean of the Faculty of Law;
5. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pronthep Thanonkeo, Dean of the Faculty of Technology;
6. Assist. Prof. Dr. Dusadee Ayuwat, Associate Dean for Research Affairs of the Graduate School;
7. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pinich Wangsomnuk, Associate Dean for Administration of the Faculty of Science;
8. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Wanida Kanarkard, Director of Library and Learning Resources Center;
9. Assist. Prof. Dr. Pisit Chareonsudjai, Director of IP and IM Program;
10. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suchila Techawongstien, IP and IM Program Committee; and,
11. Assist. Prof. Dr. Ruchirat Patanathabutr, IP and IM Program Committee.
In addition, the Dean from two institutes agreed to sign the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) which aims to develop academic exchanges and academic activities, research collaborations, joint conference, and related educational needs for student and staff between two institutes.
Assist. Prof. Dr. Pisit Chareonsudjai also invited the Professor from TUS to visit the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences for Foreign Language Department, Northeast Science Park of the Faculty of Engineering, and KKU Intellectual Property Management Office after the ceremony.