Applicants who expect to enroll in Master of Rural Development Management (MRDM) must satisfy the following criteria:
• Possess a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in related field
• Have at least 3 years of experience in rural development (applicants whose experiences are less than 3 years will be considered by Program Committee)
• Proficient in English
• A minimum GPA of 2.50
• Applicants from a country where English is not the first language must enclose a TOEFL or IELTS test result. In all cases, the result must not be more than two years.
• A brief proposal for an independent study, including a topic, statement of the problems, objectives and expectations
English Proficiency Test Condition
The following English proficiency tests are accepted for graduate admission, and a minimum score should be as follows:
*Test results must not exceed 2 years.
Applicants who can not meet the minimum score of the above should do either of the following:
• Register for 411 711 Reading in English for Graduate Student or Intensive English Course held by Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, and pass the course
• Pass the English Proficiency Test of Khon Kaen University held by Faculty of Humanities and Social Scinces with a minimum score of 50